300 Fantic

steve fracy

I am like you though Heath, just trying to be a trendsetter :thumbup: I love the 300 and would never part with it! I also love my 4T which some people have a hard time with. If you liked the 300 Beta, I would bet you would love a ride on a new 3.2 Sherco too. I can ride anything on mine that can be done on a 2t, most of the time with much more ease of traction. Yes the 2T revs higher and likes to be revved, it is a totally different riding style on the 4t. One that I feel suits me better. That being said, I still believe the price issue is way out of line between the two and if I hadnt picked mine up used, I would still be on a 2T.

Cant wait to get the 300 Fantic all tricked out though and perhaps ride some US Nationals in the future in the Senior classes!

Steve

I know the feelin steve ...

Everytime I get to ride my Fantic , I love it more than the time before ! and I keep coming up w/ways to ad little bits of modern tech to her to make it even better (ie. flatslide and abit of engine mods...)

Glenn :thumbup:

(but I want a scorpa or a sherco 4t too ! )

Edited by axulsuv