Best Of 2007

no jive

Some of the USA high lights of 2007. Im sure some of you have some also. This is no particular order.

1. Patrick wins US Nationals.

2. Cody wins the Indoor Nationals

3. Patrick wins some 125 World Rounds

4. The USA TDN getting 6th. I knew they would do good and will only get better.

5. Endurocross. I only went to Vegas so Colton getting a 4th and getting a ride with KTM for last man standing and finishing 16th.

6. Endurocross. Just watching the Trials guys kick ass. All that rode did very well. I was at the edge of my seat watching. Cheering YELLING

7. Most improved rider would have to be Will Isben. Great job Will

8. The 125 National Class. I thought this class was awesome. Seemed to be up for grabs at the begining but Colton grabbed it.

9. Reading Cycle News and interviews with Trials Riders. After Endurocross interviews with Geoff and Colton. Feel like we actually made it. Interview with Colton & Geoff after Last Man Standing

10. Geoff getting 2nd at last man standing. Then stating he wanted to make sure TRIALS guys were on the board. Thanks Geoff

11. Louise Forsley would also be a most improved rider. The Womens TDN also did a great job

12. People stepping up to send Patrick and Louise to Europe. Hope it is even better for 2008

13. Looking forward to 2008

Edited by No Jive

What a great year for USA trials. Nice upbeat post Clive. I'd like to hear what others around the country thought of this year. And it doesn't have to be all our national riders.

Maybe some of you thought events like Trials Training Day's was your favorite. Or Octobertest. Or your son or daughter just won their first local event. Add that to the list. Mine's a bit more bias of course.

1) Hands down, Patrick wins first FIM world round in Italy. (Costs me a pretty penny, but worth it.)

2) Patrick wins second world round in Czech Republic with a clean day. (Ditto)

3) Patrick accepts AMA 'Athlete of the Year'.

4) Patrick wins AMA/NATC National Championship.

5) Tdn team finishes sixth.

6) To be continued.

7) Colton (4th - Las Vegas) and Keith (2nd - Denver - 4th - Oklahoma) finishing in the top five at the AMA EnduroCross events. This started a fire-storm. Thanks Nick.

8) Geoff Aaron promoting trials with a strong 2nd place finish at LMS. Aaron's not only making a new name for himself, he hasn't forgot his roots and is letting the world know it. Kudos' to Geoff. A real class act champion.

9) All other trials riders who competed in the EnduroCross series. No one can argue, this sport has sky-rocketed the view of trials riders among the off-road community.

10) Patrick opening round AMA smoker and keeping it close against Shaun Morris in NM.

Not top ten, but still special. Phillip competing in the EnduroCross series and our family weekend in Vegas. Who knew Grandma would want to go too?

Honorable Mention. Our District 16 Baraboo and Elkhorn events. (Our whole family shows up for these events. That's what trials is all about to me, being with family.)

Edited by City Trials

#1 greatest moment of the year:

While in Vegas for the Endurocross my woman and I met up with Citytrials. In exchange for watching Endurocross with me, my woman wanted to go to Chip n Dales. I was slightly opposed but Craig was all fired up so I figured I'd make my woman happy as well as my good buddy so off we went. If you thought Endurocross was exciting you should watch Craig fight a woman to put a dollar in a Chip n Dales dancers g-string.