Stolen,07 Beta Rev 4 , 06 Beta Rev 3 250

locky1

Hello All

A good friend of mine has had a 07 Beta REV 4 and an 06 Beta REV 3 250 stolen. The 2 bikes were taken from his van , which was parked outside his house in Herne Bay , Kent in the early hours of Friday 7 December . The bikes are normally kept in an alarmed garage but he was having some work done in the garage so he put then in the van to keep them out of the mess.

REV 4 Frame No ZD3T30200600016 , Engine No ZD3E77-E00000021

REV 3 Frame No ZD3T3010150001125 , Engine No ZD3B9T503315

both bikes were registered .

As you would expect he is gutted to lose the REV 4 , which he was just getting used to riding , but to lose the REV 3 as well is just taking the p***.

get on e-bay and the local free papers,

top tip get down your local council not the offices but where the electrcians, central heating, roofers start work each day put some posters up with pic's in the canteen offer a decent cash reward, then you have dozens of eager lads with access to the homes of dozens of the most likely characters in your area

An 07 Rev4 must be quite rare. How many are there in the country?

We think there were about 25- 30 imported , so they are quite rare. I'm not sure what they will do with it probably just thrash them to death around a field

We think there were about 25- 30 imported , so they are quite rare. I'm not sure what they will do with it probably just thrash them to death around a field

the number of trials and motox bikes i 'discover' in kitchens 'dining rooms' on community housing estates is frankly unbelievable, TWO brand new Kwakers MX in one kitchen being the record....