Ron Commo Iii To Italy

ron

Ron Commo III is going to Italy Right after the first USA Nationals To Live and to Train with the Top Trial Team in Italy .

Ron III would like to thank Michele Bosi of Top Trial Team For this Opportunity of a lifetime. He also would like to thank all of his supporters.. and hopes he can continue to learn , grow and enjoy this Opportunity .

Ron would like to thank Betamotor For its continued help and support !!

June will be here very soon and He is Training hard on his own and with Will Ibsen

Ron will be competing in The World Championship Trial in TN (125 Line ),FTA events , STRA events as well as the Sooner Cup Pro Trial before he goes to Europe

He is looking for any donations .. to help him offset some of his expenses.

THANKS EVERYONE!

Edited by Ron

Blimey. Even I didn't hear of that one coming! Good luck to the lad. TTT are a great Team and Michael Brown has a bit of experience I'm sure he'll be happy to share. Hope the lad likes Pasta :D

:D Ron ; is this the same ronnie that I rode with at shooting creek a few years ago ? , That made quite a impression on me with his patience for the old guy on the old fantic ? (me)... If so give him my best and tell him to make us all proud !!!! GREAT KID !!

Glenn :huh:

PS... post or email a address so we can send a little support ... just started restoring a ty80 for my 9yr old , so maybe he can follw in ronnie's

footprints . Although if memory serves , your boy has a much better trainer than mine !!! Best of luck ! Happy new year !

Edited by axulsuv

Hey Ron's will he be riding the first 2 rounds as well ( contest entire series) ? Which city is the TTT based out of ? Looking forward to a big year on WTC circuit ourselves as Pat has not started the 290 since New Mexico basically. Only been thrashing the 1/8 liter bike ( which needs to find a new owner ) Now we wait and see which team Colton moves on with? I would love to see C Webb try some of the Jr rounds as he would do well I think. .best of luck keep feet up, Norm

Edited by northernnorm

Get in there and GO for it, Ronnie! :thumbup:

Copey it is now Ron not Ronnie.

Good job Ron. It is great to hear that another American is going to Europe. I am looking forward to seeing how you do. Every year you ride better and better. I also think it is very important that we help send these guys over to Europe.

I just have one question WHERE DO WE SEND A CHECK???

Sorry guys lost myhard drive ..aaaarrggh...

Ron Commo III

po box 1732

Toccoa,Ga. 30577

I will Do my Best To Make the American Trials Community Proud !!!!

Please send a return address.. So I can Send Pics from Europe to my supporters..

Thanks to Everybody In Advance !!

Ron III

Hey Noel,

No , My first Round will be the TTC..

That will be the only round I will Ride a 125..

I will be 18 on the day of the French Round..

TTT is based out of Rignano Sull' Arno ...Near Florence

Say Hey to Pat,

My Best

Ron III