Ufo's

andy.t

Message from "Big John" to Trials Central "Lurkers"! i.e. those that are not members of this site and who obviously browse this website...

Please read carefully my "disclaimer" on this thread!

My expressions of interest and comments on motorcycle sport on this or any other website are my personal observations and thoughts and are not necessarily those of the SACU or any other organisation I am a member of or a director of.... :o

Kind regards, :shutup:

Big John

Who's been talking..

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's been talking..

Hahahahaha,

I'm sure you would guess, if I gave you a few clues Donald!

However, I don't give a **** (ahem)...care! (this is a family website after all)

Big John

(Skin like a Rhino!)

Edited by Big John

with current budget constraints, we may have to settle for turning thr B-25 into a Beech 18!

And if fuel costs keep increasing, the B25 elevators will make a nice set of wings for a 100hp flier as they are 10ft long each!

Recall "Flight of the Pheonix" or whatever it was?

I should apologise to Tony for making pun! :shutup:

http://www.doolittleraider.com/

I bet it was hold your breath time when it went off the end of the carrier.

Great find..I think this raid summed up the Americans determination to fight back.

As Yamamoto (may have?) said after Pearl Harbour ''Gentlemen, we have just kicked a rabid dog."

This was not intended as a derogatory boast,more a prophetic warning.

Yamamoto put the ****s up the yanks. He was good, very good. He knew that Japan couldn't hope to win and that an anihilation was inevitable. He worried the US so much they assassinated him.

The aftermath of the atom bombs dropped on Japan is that Japan has developed a victim mentality to the exclusion of the terrible attrocities that they committed during the war. They really cannot see what they did wrong during the war and hence refuse to apologise.