Ufo's

andy.t

I realize I have wandered off topic Tim..but..(short version)..the family,via FriendshipForce had an old Japanese guy stay with them 3years ago.

It was his first visit overseas and his whole world was rocked when he ''saw'' WW2 from'' outside ''his country.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, me......before and after christmas.

Didnt even know I`d seen it until I heard that the local rag was running a story about a local man who saw a UFO on new years eve, and described the same orange glowing ball that I saw several times

Edited by Dr Nick

Dr Nick,that is interesting,back in 95 I traveling home one evening and it was dark,about 10pm and had about 3 miles left to the end of my journey when right infront of me was a large amber ball shape flash,which shot off to my left,the strange thing was the trace it left,a bit like if you was to spin a torch around on a bit of string,I know the effect is caused by the eye retaining the vision for 1/25 th of a second,but if you can imagine this in a straight line on the horizon then going up,like bouncing of the sky then this is what is was like.When I got home I was so excited I told the wife to turn on the radio and keep a check on the local news,there was nothing,convinced there would be something in the local paper the next day,next day came and there was nothing.

PS. I thought I would save this one to last to try and get it back on track.I am sure there are more stories out there,dont be afraid.