More Tunes From Your Old Pal, Charlie

charliechitlins

I miss you guys (and gals)...trials is becoming a distant memory for me, but the Sherco is still in the garage waiting for better times.

Here's my latest musical thing...we're in final mix-downs for our album, and we're getting lots of contact with good clubs and college radio, waiting for the album and readiness to start playing out.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...77-6f28bead8461

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Charlie, yup!, nice & tight unit yer got there.

Btw, is that a Clavia yer keys player is using? Gotta love that Rhodes, Hammond, Wurlitzer, Clavinet mix.............

Ian.

You know what?

I don't know.

He does have an old Wurlitzer that you can hear, and he just got a B3 and a Leslie, but didn't have it at the time of the recording.

I wasn't in the studio when he put the keyboard tracks down.

Thanks.

Definitely not a conscious decision on the Jimi, but I have spend countless hours studying his stuff, so it's only natural that he's a big part of what comes out of my playing.

No problem. The only reason I mention it is becuase you don't have Hendrix as an influence on your myspace. Good stuff though :rotfl:

Hey Charlie, you're not related to Glen are you?

Not that I know of.

My uncle, though, was a fellow named Leonard Frey who, among many other roles, was nominated for an Oscar for his role as Motel the tailor in Fiddler on the Roof.

There is genius in the family, but I only got a whiff of a shadow of it.

My 15-year-old son is a REAL musician.

Edited by charliechitlins