Fox Hunting, Thought It Was Illegal?

andy m

It's not illegal to flush out a Fox with Hounds which makes the whole Fox hunting is illegal argument pretty pointless. The main thing they have to do is not allow the hounds to kill the fox. That has to be done by somebody with a knife or gun. Just remember that in the countryside the majority support fox hunting seeing them as a pest. Only those who see the "cuddly" side in towns actually support nu-labia. Unless their pet rabbit was savaged of course.

Dougie Pumpkin Posted Today, 10:49 AM

Its about time Horses where taxed the same as cars if they want to ride them on the roads !

Don't think the Horses would appreciate having a license plate screwed to their a***!

:thumbup:

Guest stixnstonesbrokemybones
Spoke to someone who knows and it is illegal... If one of those ****heads on the horses noticed I was without tax on the van or similar they would be the first to tell plod. :bouncy:

Nothing illegal about getting out on your horse - it takes a lot of guts to keep up with hounds over big hedges, rails, walls and ditches. - But then, you'll have never tried it. Simple fact is that trail hunting used since the ban, is supposed to resemble fox hunting as closely as possible - that's the whole point. It's just that most people can't tell the difference. Now, more foxes are just shot - which helps to protect ground nesting birds as well as newborn livestock, but is indescriminate unlike hunting with hounds. Bring it back I say.

*****heads on horses eh? I'd sell my Beta before my horses anyday. :wacko:

Nothing illegal about getting out on your horse - it takes a lot of guts to keep up with hounds over big hedges, rails, walls and ditches. - But then, you'll have never tried it. Simple fact is that trail hunting used since the ban, is supposed to resemble fox hunting as closely as possible - that's the whole point. It's just that most people can't tell the difference. Now, more foxes are just shot - which helps to protect ground nesting birds as well as newborn livestock, but is indescriminate unlike hunting with hounds. Bring it back I say.

*****heads on horses eh? I'd sell my Beta before my horses anyday. :bouncy:

I agree,

You can't eat a Beta when times get tough. ;):wacko:

The pre-conceived ideas about hunting is very similar to those that people have about us motorcyclists. In reality the people I have met are just like us with similar backgrounds and just out for a blast across the moors and countryside dressed in funny gear (sound familiar)

With the ever increasing threat from the lefties and DEFRA suggest we should be making allies before we are all riding round inside an Eco barn over recycled pallets on electric bikes.

With the ever increasing threat from the lefties and DEFRA suggest we should be making allies before we are all riding round inside an Eco barn over recycled pallets on electric bikes.

Sorta agree although adult sized competitive Electric trials bikes have a future I believe.( although a little heavy at the moment ElectricMoto ) They would be excellent for urban type trials and the like. They will come in time I am sure of that and I for one would welcome it :wacko:

As usual some people not reading the original post. I said I thought it was illegal. And now I have the facts I am a wiser person. BUT try telling the hound not to kill the fox and wait for the nice man to fetch the gun. FARCE :wacko: