South Eastern Regional Series

While surfing the Florida trials website I realized that the fun in the sun will be part of the south eastern regional series. As I recall from last year one was held by florida, one by stra and one by trials inc? I can't find any info about if this is the same for this year.

Does any body have any details? Thanks in advance.

--Biff

Biff,

Here's some info:

Round 1 & 2 "Fun in the Sun". March 1st & 2nd Hardrock, Ocala, Fl.

Round 3 & 4 "Spring Fling". May 17th & 18th Trials Training Center, Sequatchie. Tn.

Round 5 & 6 "Stoney Trials". Sept. 20th & 21st Stone Lonesome club ground. Columbus, Ind.

Last year, T.I.'s website had information for the 2007 Regional Series, but I just looked and didn't see any information for the 08 series. Just to note, I don't believe it's TI's responsibility to post this information.

This type of information should be posted in the newly created "USA Trials Reviews and Previews". I don't think many people know this Regional Series exists. Some of the funds go to support our TdN team...which is great, but why such a secret?????? (just trying to make a point).

Have fun down there!

You mean this?

Feb 14 2008, 12:03 PM Post #1

Come join us for the annual Fun in the Sun 2 day trial at Hardrock Cycle Park in Ocala, Fl. on March 1st and 2nd. This is the kickoff for the Southeastern Regional Series as well as a TdN fundraising event!

Early sign up Friday 5-7 pm. Day of the event 7:30 am.

Start times: Sat. 10:00, Sun. 9:00.

Entry Fees, per day: Adult $30, youth $15 ($5 from each going to TdN)!

Limited edition t-shirts will be available.

We worked in some of the areas with a local event last weekend with some new areas, we will bo out the next 2 weekends preparing for the event with 8 different sections each day.

P.S.--it was a little cold that day---around 72 and sunny!

This post has been edited by trialsurfer: Feb 14 2008, 12:05 PM

:mellow:

Edited by trialsurfer

This type of information should be posted in the newly created "USA Trials Reviews and Previews". I don't think many people know this Regional Series exists. Some of the funds go to support our TdN team...which is great, but why such a secret?????? (just trying to make a point).

Have fun down there!

You are correct I will see if andy or atom can move it for me.

The bikes are on their way.

Thanks for the info guys.

--Biff