Fortune Cookie Say....

lselph

So yesterday was my first day out with my new bike Sherco 290 which happens to be my first trials bike. Anyway I spent a good amount of time playing on a large rock in my yard and discovered that with one jump/blip I can pick the front up and onto the rock but then the skid plate hammered into it. I still made it up but it was less than finessed. I have seen lots of video and read up on the proper way to do things so I knew that I needed to "double blip" onto the rock. So I did and it was smoothe as butter. Awesome..... spent the afternoon repeating the process comming at it from different angles and just generally enjoying the fact that the trials was going to be as fun as I imagined it would be.

On top of this being my first trials bike it was also the first time I had ever ridden a trials bike.

Fast forward to today when I order chinese for lunch and my fortune cookie says....... I swear

"Two small jumps are sometimes better than one big leap."

Awesome.........