Trials Quiz

lselph

If you entered a bike at a sidecar trial with Atomant as the driver and Dabster as the passenger... would it ever get out of the carpark?

The answer to this is obvious. Both are elderly and suffering from Alzheimers so the answer is no. They'd forget why they were there and both probably pee themselves. :)

The answer to this is obvious. Both are elderly and suffering from Alzheimers so the answer is no. They'd forget why they were there and both probably pee themselves. :(

You have a point :) . Although I would be careful with the elderly comments if I were you, seeing that you are only 4 years younger than me ! :)

Which ones of the major motorcycle manufacturers still have a hand in trials bike manufacture?

Xispa.

opps sorry wrong answer.Thats the right answer in 5 years time.

Edited by bilc0

Now i think about it... Dabster and Atomant to do a sidecar trial together. At a charity trial, us TC members could sponsor them. Perhaps a quid each for each section they can complete without an argument or violence!!!

I believe the Berkhamsted club have a charity event coming up soon..... ;):o

they look a bit like smashy and nicey... fer charity mate!!!!

:rolleyes:;) fit a swear box to the chair and every time one of them swears at each other they have to put a quid in the box, the only thing is the size of the swear box, any ideas? :P

Edited by spud

one more-

which has the bigger engine capacity? a 290 Sherco, a 280 GasGas or a 270 Beta?

its the Beta by the way-

Sherco 272cc

GasGas 272.2cc

Beta 274.5cc

come on kirk whats the use of another 2cc if it doesn't spark ?? :rolleyes:

in a 40 section trial as a kid i actually lost 203 marks. Fived every section and lost three on time, boy my old man was proud that night ....

Which ones of the major motorcycle manufacturers still have a hand in trials bike manufacture?

Aren't there 2 !!!!!.............Scorpa & Montesa ?

3 if you count, a Beta Alp with a Suzuki engine as a trials bike :rolleyes:

MartinM Posted Today, 10:34 AM

QUOTE (ZIPPY @ Mar 13 2008, 11:08 AM)

Aren't there 2 !!!!!.............Scorpa & Montesa ?

3 if you count, a Beta Alp with a Suzuki engine as a trials bike

Scorpa--------------Yamaha engines

montesa------------Honda owns them.

Beta Alp -----I did not know that Suzuki provided the engine for this bike.

Learn something new everyday.

Now i think about it... Dabster and Atomant to do a sidecar trial together. At a charity trial, us TC members could sponsor them. Perhaps a quid each for each section they can complete without an argument or violence!!!

I believe the Berkhamsted club have a charity event coming up soon..... ;):rolleyes:

Are you going to provide the bike & sidecar then ? I would do it for a larf..

I believe the Berkhamsted club have a charity event coming up soon..... :o:rolleyes:

How about me and Neonsurge put up a challenge to the Dabomant team ;)

We may have more difficulty finding a suitable chariot, but reckon we could have a good laugh :P

Dabomant vs Neonspace vs ?????????

Any challengers?

Edited by bikespace