No Growth ?

axulsuv

More availabe practice places and better advertising of thethem and the sport. I know people who have given up both enduro and trials in my area for this reason. You have to travel half way accross the country everytime you want to ride your bike. Thats comming from the South East anyway.

The success of riders like Taddy and Geoff Aaron in “Extreme” enduro events has created a lot of interest in trials here in the States. Used bikes are hot and new riders show up on a regular basis. Good trials riders make everything look so easy that a lot of people get discouraged and leave the sport before developing the basic skills. It’s also tough for an accomplished off-road rider to compete in the novice class with a bunch of kids. You really have to want to learn and there may only be so many people willing to stay with it. That along with the lack of “major air” or “insane” speed might be why the sport may never be huge.

Edited by STEVEC

I thought you might :wall:

you must dream pound sign's when you sleep at night Atom. :gay:

No, but constantly thinking of ways to make some :wall:

( Don't spend a lot of time thinking about trials to make some that's for sure ;) )