Hello From A Sort Of Newbie

wraggy78

Hi all I have just joined and thought id introduce myself and say hi

I am in the birmingham/solihull area and I used to have a ty 175 mony years ago when I was about 13 I have never entered any trials me and my dad used to go to bikenhill when they used to let trials bikes on there land it was actaully a very good practise site. Unfortunately I stopped going because my dad started working wkends and i was still to young to drive and nobody i knew were into trials aswell.

Anyway enough of my life basically Im older now (29) and am seriously going to get back into it as without being bigheaded actually thougt i was pretty good.

The site i used to go on is now purely motorcross so I am going to register with a local club and get back into it.Going to try and find a local practise site not sure if there is one but will do some research.

Have not got a bike yet but am looking at a gas gas at the minute.

Ok so thats a bit about me ive no dout ill converse with you at some point

speak soon

Get along to Earl Shilton Club trial on Sunday (www.estc.co.uk for details) they have thier own ground to practice on and there will be lots of advice for free from any of the riders, there could also be some bikes for sale to give you some ideas, good luck,