Bit Quite Abut..........

ishy

Couple of big events coming up in the US, end of this month is the world round in Tennessee, rare chance to see the US riders on home ground against the European riders. I whish I could go cheer them on, but the old dear will only let me off the leash a few times a year.

Closing date for the first rounds of the National championship fast approaching, that I did get the nod on, so got my entry sent in before lass changes her mind.

The first events at local and state level this year have been very well attended, we might just see a big turnout for Colorado, I'm looking forward to it and hope to see some of you there, always cool to see old faces and new bikes at the first rounds of the year.

Closing date for the first rounds of the National championship fast approaching, that I did get the nod on, so got my entry sent in before lass changes her mind.

I would guess that means Ish is going to CO?

I just cheched the calender, that is the Saturday of daughters HS graduation. Fuuced again! :D