Where To Stay

leesboy

Al:

Well I can sure relate to being so busy with life and frustrated with not getting to do ALL of the things you want to! That being said, if there is any chance you CAN make it, it would be great to see you again! Even though I am sure you dont remember me, I do remember meeting you in the time I spent living down that way! Lots of great reunions planned while I am down there again for the first time since 1988. Flights are booked, bike is reserved and accomodations all set too! Just cant wait!

Steve

I should hope you are! Was looking forward to hooking up again. First met Al in Duluth 2005 and a nicer bloke you'd never hope to meet - and his kids were great too. Really sorry you're not going to make it this year. Who do I talk to about the on-site Magharitas? :thumbup:

Al, I hate to hear that, but I understand and will surely miss seeing you this year. As others, I have trimmed my travel as well, but yet still hope to make TN for another year.

-----------"Who do I talk to about the on-site Magharitas?"-------------

Well, that pretty much would be left to me. Fact is, I have some premium stuff that I have saved for a long time, just for such.

As cabin 5 may not be the place, seems I must find an alternate without creating trouble for others, therefore, I shall plan upon setting up station just about 2 ft outside the perimiter ov the Sherco and Beta camps at the bottom of the hill if things are set as before. We shall see, but YES, Fri and Sat EVES if at all possible, I shall prevail! All TC folk welcome ! Cactus Juice! Mummmm!

C'mon Biff!

MC

Cope sounds good, i'll try to locate you, will that be 2 ft to the Beta side or the Sherco side ?

Maybe you should bring the RLracing pop up! Good neutral terratory, that way maybe i can just skip over and crash a few of both, crashing Beta's is more fun though, I must admit! :thumbup:

Boy you guys are making me real depressed ...!

I had voluntered a month or so ago to work the event .(observer , cardpuncher , timekeeper whatever ...) Then one of my guys at work got hurt and is off for a while so I had to give my weekends for a bit . But I got the schedule set last week so I could still go and at least watch one day ... And then last friday after doing a little tweeking on my boys ty80 , I was testing it out in my backyard , on level ground , (in2nd gear, no beer) and somehow got launched off the little bugger and landed on my left shoulder !!!! Now I have a broken clavicle , dislocated shoulder and a perscription for some healthy pain killers !!!! And a note from my doctor not to return to work until 5/26 !!!! so I can't even work on/ride my own bike now !!!!

And I was so looking forward to working the event , meeting all you trials nuts , and just having a fun weekend ....

But now it hurts to even drive my car !!!!

Oh well I hope you all have a blast !

Glenn

Copie, wish I could bring the pop-up it would be a great place to hang out in a nutral area but i'm traveling light. I wanted to bring some home made wine

but it's two weeks out from being ready.

See you all there !

Screw it, we'll just invade the Beta site!!! He has the front area open!

RON don't care, and I need to crash some bikes!

Maybe I can ride Doug's bike!!!!!!!!!

Hate to hear that, Axul! But you can still punch with one arm! We will provide pain relief in the eve! Go for it! :thumbup:

Edited by copemech