What Comes Off In Vagas

ishy

Andy is being very well behaved in Vegas :rotfl: Fair bit of gambling, but not visited any of the more errr.....immoral joints in Sin City. VERY early flight tomorrow morning up to Atlanta then on to TTC :banana2:

Andy,

I'll be ready to give you a VIP press ride to Lampkin Falls sections. Or you can take the Dan Brown samuri WHITE KNUCKLE ride. Or walk of course. But it was warm today, walking to the falls ....not recomended.

What's wrong with walking? Hell, I did it twice looking for my bike! While you *******s were laughing! And left me ! There! Stranded!!!! Up, Down, Up , Down, Oh that's really funny, you just had to tell Brian, did'nt you! Oh well, you would have come back after dark, would'nt you? Well? Don't even bother to answer that!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Yeah, Julie & I walked to Lampkin Falls ok. Worth the trip it was too! :rolleyes:

Although we did time the trip back to perfection! Andy had just arrived on his chariot and Paul kindly offered us a lift back! Although I thought we were going to end up in the ditch a few times, we made it back ok :D

Thanks for that Paul :barf:

Brian, If we put lojack on cope...How will we find his bike?? :o

AtomAnt....In the DITCH?? We were riding in the ditch. We only had two wheels off the ground one time. The rest was pretty smooth. It didn't seem to bother Julie.