Uk Trials Magazine For American Magazine!

Guest sherco dude

Guest sherco dude

any one want to swap a uk trials and motorcross news paper for a usa YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE ;) i cant get em anywhere in the uk :D

Ooops, hey, er, Sherco Dude, if you sent me an e-mail, I believe I deleted it and cannot get it back, did the title line say "hello"?

If it did I thought it was a virus because I did not recognize the sender.

Please resend with a title line like "trials Comp" or such if you would.

trialsalan At wmconnect.com

Thanks, sorry for the confusion.

I find it a bit daft also how we don't have any trials papers or magazines here in the UK. However we do have Trials And Motorcross, and also 'TBM' which has the odd 1 or 2 pages of trials in it.

Alan, are trials magazines widely sold over there in the US of A? As in available in your paper shop or garage (gas station)?

Edited by HRC2002

No, trials magazines (actually it is more of a newspaper) are not widely sold, Shan, are you watching?

I believe almost all of Trials Comp is sold by subscription, but I really do not know that as a fact. I am sure there are some trials specialty shops that would have a couple of copies, but if you got one or two you would go ahead and subscribe.

I think the closest thing we have to your T&MX news is a weekly publication called Cycle News (I will send the latest copy of this along)

Primarily MX, road racing, flat track, enduro whatever, but the occasional Trials article, main features by Mario Candelone, and US national stuff by Shan (Trials Comp) Moore, local articles by Craig (City trials here) and occasionally myself but I have been slipping lately.

The demand for all things trials related is relatively low in the US.

Sherco Dude, don't worry about paying me back, pay it forward along the way somewhere.