What Happens In Tennessee Does Not Alway Stay In Tennessee

biffsgasgas

So my landlord / trials riding buddy moved to upstate new york over a year ago. In the process he sold his 02 sherco 2.9. In my opinion no love loss there. He has been bumbed because he really wants to ride.

We were all in Tennessee for the world round the other day and he is getting more and more excited about getting another bike. The local dealer had a bike around but was a little slow in responding to his need for a trials bike right now....

Bottle run extreme a dealer who made the trip to Tennessee had the most adorable looking 2006 gasgas pro.... It was like a puppy missing its home.... The price was great! $3900 and the bike looked extreemly clean...

"Here is your chance to get a real bike Pete!" I stated

"But how will we get it home if I buy it?" Pete asked me.

"Your hanging with Biff man! There is no problem when your in need of getting a bike from place to place when your hanging with Biff!" was my response.

So step 1 buy the bike.

Step 2 take the bike appart.

petesbike2.jpg

Step 3 put bike in company car trunk.

PetesBike.jpg

Step 4 drive back to michigan....

Easy enough.

Again another great weekend in Tennessee...

--Biff

Job well done Biff...

When we saw you in the parking lot and you informed us of your plan we all agreed you were the right guy for the job.

Looks like you had room for a Oset bike as well.

I am sure thats what everyone puts in the trunk of a Lincoln MKZ.

''Pretty neat'', as you would say,please tell me that you drained the fluids first?? :o

Why? Ain't no different to leaving your bike laid on the floor whilst walking a section. I've bought / sold several bikes & brought them home in the boot or even the back seats of the car, you want to try getting most of a bike on the back seat in a two door Opel Manta. If it's p***ing down on Saturday night that's the way the 4RT is going to Fort William.

Hey Perce,

Hmm, a Manta,that was a 2 door coupe or 3 door hatch.?You'd be struggling to get a ty80 in there.

Anyhow ...you've been spoiled by your 4rt 'cos when I lay my bikes (Sherco ,Montesa 242,315,Gasser TXT etc) perfectly flat, the 'carb leaks,Beta style :o

It's

Edited by HAM2