Ty175

andy.t

Hi Andy, hard to tell. Its got a few Majesty mods (shock position, sump) but some of the others havent been done (rear mudguard loop) I've no idea if the very early ones were like that.

The swinging arm has been modded as well, with the chain tensioner repositioned (mine has that mod, but not had the old mounting taken off, yet!)

Different side stand as well.

You thinking of using the frame for yours?

Hi Andy, hard to tell. Its got a few Majesty mods (shock position, sump) but some of the others havent been done (rear mudguard loop) I've no idea if the very early ones were like that.

The swinging arm has been modded as well, with the chain tensioner repositioned (mine has that mod, but not had the old mounting taken off, yet!)

Different side stand as well.

You thinking of using the frame for yours?

Hi Scott,I was just interested to know if it was an early one,i think i would probably buy one of those new frames on the Majesty web site if i had enough spare cash.Whats the advantage in moving the chain tensioner? did you notice my bit on the electronic ignition thats now fitted on my bike.

Whats the advantage in moving the chain tensioner? did you notice my bit on the electronic ignition thats now fitted on my bike.

No idea about the chain tensioner, it was done on mine when i got it, its a bit more out the way i suppose.

Yes how is that working out? I'm tempted but my old points are just so reliable and setting the timing is even easier since i bought a spare flywheel and modified it.

Let me know if it is so much better, i might get tempted.