Lost Xc-ting Childs Jacket At Ssdt

opdeweegh1

Hello People.

My daughter has left her XC-Tinc, yellow trials jacket at the Lower Mamore section "C" today ( Saturday). We went back later in the day but it had gone. If anyone perhaps knows the where abouts of said jacket, I would appreciate it if you could let me know either through this post or give me a call on 07881 495025. I will gladly pay any postage to have it returned.

Thanks.

Just wanted to say thanks to the Marshall who handed the jacket into the secretary after the trial. Contacted Fort William Police who are going to return it.

Thanks again.

Apologies - I don't know why I missed your original post. I'd have called straight away if I'd seen it - glad one of the four pieces of lost property have been reclaimed!

A child's bag, keys and gloves were also handed in to the office - anything unclaimed at the end of the week is left with the local police, so if you think one of those could be yours, contact the FW police with a description and they'll get it back to you.