Sherco 4-stroke Video

Andy

Yup, I've deleted two threads on the subject, but feel an explanation is necessary.

Firstly Sherco were not happy that this was published as it was unofficial. I contacted them and said I was NOT going to publish it without their approval. I did (reluctantly) get clearance from them to post the video from the 15th, but as the smallest part of this video was 19Mb and, in my opinion, not worth the valuable bandwidth and inevitable slowdown of the site for other users, I decided not to post it.

I do not care what other websites choose to publish. This site exists solely for the promotion of the sport and that includes manufacturers and distributors as well as clubs and riders. Personally, I'd be seriously p****d off if my new invention was shown to the public before I was ready so I can fully understand how others would feel.

I believe, for the good of this website and it's future, I have taken the right stance. I will not jeapordise my relations with those in a senior level within the sport and those who I rely on to provide you with news. We'll have plenty coverage of the 4-stroke Sherco, but officially, at the right time and of a quality befitting the premier Trials website. I'm not interested in second best.