Anyone Know Who This Is?

motofire

he was... is.. a hell of a rider. Was back in the Cannondale days with Martyn Ashton that i first saw him ride. Non of the " no top tube" type of trials frames we have now, they basically used a small frame cannondale cross country bike!!

He's on my facebook page if you want to add him. He's still as friendly as ever. Can't remember who it was but someone on here gave him my email, was great to get back in touch with him after about 12 years ! :P since he stopped at mine on his way to the US of A to make his fortune! My dad faked a letter from the British Army stating that seeing as he would be missing his compulsory national service he was being called up for British National Service, never seen anyone look so scared.

He also made several attempt at getting on You've been framed by faking daft accident where his wheel fell out etc.

He really was a top rider, his forks on his old Monty had been welded up several times even though he was 3rd in the Elite class. He regularly practiced in flip flops, as did most of the

czech riders so they didn't wear out their Monty boots before a WTC.

Says he has a nice little farm nowadays.