Honda Vid

sherco666

Guest Yamaha_dude

Great, it plays on my dial up but i have to trun sound right down (so it dosnt annoy me) and let it play all way through then play it again. so it works :) bloody nice sound

By clicking your link sh666 should that start the download automatically once the page has loaded?? I get the full page but the player bit stays blank and the panel to the right flashes about with bits in an out of the box randomly. Im sure i have flash installed as all other flash sites seem fine , is this the problem?? Im back on 56k now, but have left it running for 3/4 hr. And nowt ?? :)

Guest Yamaha_dude

http://www.thesilver.net/

Theres what i think is a great piece of software, it can be used to capture any image on your computer screen in movie or picture format. i.e webcams on msn or other personal messengers, videos on the internet, parts from videos you already have. Although the quality is not great it is still good :rolleyes: Oh and you can use it to put frames you have made in microsoft paint or a simialr program to make a little cartoon (Very Fun)