Divorce Math

copemech

Doing the math on the Paul McCartney-Heather Mills divorce

After 5 years of marriage, he paid her $49 million . Plus, whatever he spent on her while married to her!

Assuming he banged her every night during their 5 year relationship (and having been married, we all know THAT doesn't happen), it ends up costing him $26,849 per boinking, not counting attorney's fees, court costs and the incidental costs of being married to her.

On the other hand, Elliot Spitzer's call girl Kristen charges $4,000 an hour. And that's Crazy, right?

But... get this!

Had Paul McCartney employed Kristen for 5 years, he would've paid $7.3 million for an hour of sex every night for 5 years (a savings of $41+million). PLUS!!!

Value-added benefits are:

A HOT 22 year old babe, no begging, no coaxing, never a headache, wide open menu, ability to put BOTH legs around you, no bitching and complaining or any 'to do' lists.

Best of all, she leaves when you're done, and comes back the next day, ready for another round. All at 1/7th the cost, with no legal fees.* *

Poor Paul...he just didn't do the math!!

You forgot one benefit.

He could have had it guaranteed EVERY night of the year....

Cuz like you said us married guys never get it every night.

Edited by ZIPPY

Apparently, Heather and Paul were still on good terms as recently as last Christmas.

Paul gave her a brand new ,customised,prosthetic leg ,it wasn't her main present..just a stocking filler :D

Edited by HAM2

Apparently, Heather and Paul were still on good terms as recently as last Christmas.

Paul gave her a brand new ,customised,prosthetic leg ,it wasn't her main present..just a stocking filler :D

Ha! Now thats funny! I don't care who y'are, that's funny! B)

Hmmm i dont know know. I can only relate this to the automobile.

I have only seen a few examples of where leasing was cheaper than buying.

I think Pauls first mistake was that he drove it off the lot. Always loose money that way..... The next guy buying the used goods will definetly be getting the better value. I would have probably called lemon law on this one.

hahahahahahahaha....

--Biff