Young Riders

jsygasgas

It looks like the world championship's will be dominated by the british in a 10 years time. Im obviously no expert but we have plenty of good youth riders coming through and i can't see to many spaniards on the up any one got thoughts.

Thanks in advance Ben

Edited by jsygasgas

Yes Ben there are a lot of good british youths at the moment, and plenty more coming through the ranks,but i am sure there are a few spanish lads waiting in the wings ? hows trials going in jersey, any stars over there, also anything happening the weekend 14/15 june on the island as i shall be visiting that weekend

Edited by YSB

Lot of good up and coming riders on the horizon but unfortunately many wont make it due to lack of finance,where as the Spanish,French and Italian youth get plenty of backing from their federations our lads get sod all from the ACU.Only got to look in the paddock of a WTC and their's no sign of a british team truck only the other countries.Its about time the ACU started a team up for the british up and coming lads and lasses to give them that much needed helping hand to make it to the next level.Only my point of view soz if i upset anybody.

Yes Ben there are a lot of good british youths at the moment, and plenty more coming through the ranks,but i am sure there are a few spanish lads waiting in the wings ? hows trials going in jersey, any stars over there, also anything happening the weekend 14/15 june on the island as i shall be visiting that weekend

No nothing going on we don't trials through the summer we have one lad adam le cheminant who is pretty hot sh*t(a route) and then we have a few other decent riders who ride b+ but we dont have that many juniors possibly 15 at the most

This brings me onto a comment by a european friend when he saw the pictures i took of some of the uk championship rounds.. " looks like a club trial, where is the promotion and professional image that sponsors require?"

Now this is a point, most eruo countries domestic rounds start in a town or village,supported by the community and have the now obligatory indoor section in the village/town square. Just cannot see it being acceptable over here now.