New Impreza Coupe!

telecat

Hmmm , Boxer engine , 200 + hp. stock , 6speed , rear wheel drive ... I LIKE IT !

But Andy , I must ask cause this is the first I've ever heard of it . When did toyota acquire subaru on their way to being the largest

auto manufacturer in the world ? And if memory serves it's pretty common for the boxer to be tweaked to a reliable 350-400 hp range

without juice isn't it ? Cuz I've driven a few subs over the years that were borderline SCARY fast ....

Glenn :banana2:

And yes I do know what fast is . I've owned a mid 9 sec 1/4 mile car , a jps twincam europa (wasn't that quick , but could be driven quite fast !)

And I've driven daytona's , testi's and a few different shelbys over the years and way back when I got a ride in a group B quatro...

Just making the sub rwd will lend quite a bit to having a out of the box handler !

Edited by axulsuv

Funny you say that, as I was driving a SRT-4 Neon today that was a little jacked up. This is just nuts! 350 ponies in a front whel drive POS! Scarey at best, but fast!

Need a bit of AWD propulsion to keep that thing from departing the course! :banana2:

But Andy , I must ask cause this is the first I've ever heard of it . When did toyota acquire subaru on their way to being the largest

auto manufacturer in the world ?

They didn't acquire. GM had a 20% stake in Fuji Heavy Industries which they sold to Toyota in 2005. It's joint venture.