Chat Room Invites

toofasttim

You might have to put in a 30 second delay, just to filter out Perce and Kinell's language, and translate for HL, Bigfoot, Boofont, Wonderboy, Big John, etc. Unless you limit them to Gary Mac only.

That's not racism towards Jock's, I think plenty of other people are strange too!

;)

Good idea though....you'd probably have to do it just before midnight, that seems to be when it fills up. After the pub....just a coincidence? :rolleyes:

On a different topic - I would like to invite anyone from Europe to visit Western Canada - we will show you Mountain Terrain that you will be totally in awe - visit Outlaw Dave in the OK valley we compete in events but the BIG PLUS is exploring the Mountains - only on Trials Bikes

:rolleyes: Frightfully sorry old chap. I think it's a great idea. Mont / Gas Gas / whoever could sponsor the chat - great advertising.Whatever happened to grimbo posting?

Jolly good old bean. Apology accepted and all that. Yup that's the idea. I would have thought Andy would leap at the idea. Where TF is Grimbo? Too busy at "Baby World" I suppose.

Censored tits! Never! Not on this august bulletin board!