05s Which Looks The Best

Guest Yamaha_dude

Which 05 bike do you think looks the best, not being drawn to one because you own that bike, or because your loyal to that bike, just as if you didnt own one, which loks best?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which 05 bike do you think looks the best, not being drawn to one because you own that bike, or because your loyal to that bike, just as if you didnt own one, which loks best?

• Montesa
    • Beta
    • Gas Gas
    • Sherco
    • Scorpa
    • Tork atak...

the four stroke engine cover looks horrible!

So you eliminate it from your poll because you thik it is Horrible !!!!

I was going to bring up the very point that it was eliminated but "Ishy" beat me to it.

Anyway it seems that Beta is striding ahead, certainly was a popular bike last year.

Guest Yamaha_dude

I knew this would happen, everytime i make a poll, people complain about the options i put!

I didnt eliminate it, i just prefer the 2 stroke, and i put the sherco 2 stroke picture because it is 250cc, presumably like most of the other options and the factory picture is alot nicer :rolleyes:

Anyway, i voted for the Beta, it definatly looks the best from my point of veiw second sherco, then Scorpa, then Mont, Then Gaser, Then Tork Atak...

Who voted for the Tork Atak?

Guest Yamaha_dude

The tork atak is an electric bike, the power is supposedly equivilant to 250cc but without the clutch, gear stick, kick starter etc.

This bein why it is extremly light, not sure how light but very light.

ive never seen one, i think it is probly an american bike.

Guest Yamaha_dude

Ive just seen the 05 sherco 290 outside my local sherco beta dealer last night, does look very lush ;)

Although the mud on the front pipe did look kinda out of place. I think i may change my vote if i could to the sherco now :rolleyes: