Peak Classic Trial Rd 8 Bracken Rocks 14th September

The Peak Classic Trials Clubs 8th round of the Club championship was held at Bracken Rocks, Holloway near Matlock and as the recent heavy rain had made the going very greasy the riders were unsure as to what to expect as this venue can change drastically from lap to lap. As things turned out the sections were greasy but the rocks were more of a challenge than the mud was. Some of the earlier rounds in the Championship were a little on the easier side with classes being won on 0 marks. This round was more difficult but not overly so and a good challenge was enjoyed by all the entrants.

The number of entrants was disappointing and of late entries have fallen to a level that makes running events not viable so the Club has decided to from the next round at Stathams Farm onward to reintroduce an aircooled monoshock class. The Club would like to stress that the severity of the sections will remain the same but we look forward to seeing a few more riders who would not normally ride at our events so come along and enjoy a good days sport.

The next round is at Stathams Farm near Matlock on 19th October. This is a very popular venue with parking at a premium so arrive early and please bring an observer if you can.

Expert route British Bike

1st Pete Carson Tiger Cub 12 marks lost

2nd Robert Bowyer Triumph Twin 18 marks lost

3rd Darren Cooper James 26 marks lost

Expert route Twinshock

1st Mike Edwards Fantic 18 marks lost

2nd Chris Slack Majesty 22 marks lost

3rd Darren Walker Majesty 23 marks lost

50/50 Route British Bike

1st Derek Carson James 24 marks lost

2nd Barry Mickelthwaite James 47 marks lost

50/50 Route Twinshock

1st Carl Braddock Beamish 10 marks lost

2nd Robert Mycock Bultaco 17 marks lost

3rd Ian Bend Bultaco 50 marks lost

Clubman Route British Bike

1st Paul Beswick James 21 marks Lost

2nd Peter Elvidge Greeves 29 marks lost

3rd Robert Carson Wassle 49 marks lost

Clubman Route Twinshock

1st Ted Sammon Majesty 70 marks lost

2nd Mick Harrison Yamaha 02 marks lost

Miserable bugger! Of course you renew it every year. I'm a Scot and I part with my sub every year....

Big John

Yeah, why do you think there was that big problem with Northern Rock last year....Big John's subs were due again.....lloyds TSB/ HBOS...Global Financial Collapse...I'll leave you to make up your own minds.... :thumbup:

Edited by Slapshot 3

Miserable bugger! Of course you renew it every year. I'm a Scot and I part with my sub every year....

Big John

Yeah, why do you think there was that big problem with Northern Rock last year....Big John's subs were due again.....lloyds TSB/ HBOS...Global Financial Collapse...I'll leave you to make up your own minds.... ;)

:thumbup::):o:moon::lol::lol::lol::lol:;):lol::lol::lol::lol: