Flag Bag's

wri5hty

while setting out trial's the bag's we use for the course markers are useless flop about all over fall off my shoulders and on steep down hill's the flags usually fly straight over my head and land in a heap on the floor im sure im not the only one to have this problem. so if anyone know's of a bag that does the job or a design that seems to work well we can get them made up easily enough.the bags we use at present are self made of a square shape fairly deep and wide fine when full but half empty total sh**e. the course markers we use are about 3ft in length and made with bamboo canes. the lads who use them are of vairying size's from me 11 stone soaking wet (more mr bean than mr universe) to the slightly bigger lads 15 stone say. so if you have any solutions to this ploblem or found any thing that work's it would be great if you could help.

We get bags made specifically, they'll make any size or shape that you want. We've got them with single shoulder straps as well as the double strap style one in the picture, they mostly have an internal zip pocket in them too.

I haven't got the details at hand but can get them if you are interested.

post-2-1222380968.jpg

post-2-1222380977.jpg

cheers Perce if you could send the info that would be great. i have a seamstress in the family who could nock a rough one up and if they work well we would order a few. are the single strap the type that comes down across the chest? do you think they would be able to add a chest tightener on the double strap like you get on the bigger ruck sack's. and thanks Mick will give that a try too.