Uem Results

nigel dabster

I'm obviously not up on the ladies Dabster :angry: Easy course? Go on explain for me.

On this occasion I'm not jokin' or being sarcastic ;) I don't understand the European setup, I'm sure plenty of other people don't either.

I was aware that I didn't recognise any (well, many) of the names in there.

I do recognise Kayleigh Price from the Manx 2 day. I remember she nearly got her knee down on the road near Laxey on muddy tyres, while my a*se was tweaking as my back end stepped out.

The only reason I managed to overtake her was she was going too fast and missed a turning ;) And her dad was slowing her down :D

Ahhh....just noticed....International class.....still don't really know what that is though????

The youth 250's is poorly supported as the rules change next year ie no 250 youth class. ACU should have followed imho.

Hardest course for them.

Sanz and the others do the youth 125 course (Alexz beat her). That will change next year.

Then there is the Ladies international class which I think is to encourage other ladies to fill up the events. Very straight forward sections from what I saw.

Interestingly Steve Colley was minding for Kayleigh, why he wasn't asked by the factory to help Alexz is beyond me, maybe Gas Gas are more partisan than any of us realise? :angry: