Scott Trial

perce

what's everybody think?

Will Dougie stuff 'em?

Will Fuji work out how fast is fast for a 5 hour trip?

Will Grimbo get his crown back?

Will it p*** down whilst we're marking out the Grouse Moor?

Will Dougie stuff 'em? - Of course he will

Will Fuji work out how fast is fast for a 5 hour trip? - If we see the headband and offering to the gods in the start field, it could be a fun day....BANZAI

Will Grimbo get his crown back? - no

Will it p*** down whilst we're marking out the Grouse Moor? - I'll let you know if you tell me when you are laying it out.....

Saturday looks okay at the minute...... :thumbup: ...don't hold your breath though it'll change

Edited by Slapshot 3

Perce,

Starting at No.06 this year so I have a fair chance of reaching petrol stop 04 before it gets dark, thats my goal this year.

This is my last trial for some time, going to join Cota Kid in Dubai for shed loads of tax free cash, if I do reach here I'll donate

Will Dougie stuff 'em? Suppose if I were a gambling man my money would be on him

Will Fuji work out how fast is fast for a 5 hour trip? Has he ever ridden a bike more than a few miles round a WTC

Will Grimbo get his crown back? He may set fastest time seems pretty quick on an Enduro Bike

Think it will be between Dougie and Grimbo, with Grimbo maybe being the first up the field, Dougie pipping him on Observation....

It will be interesting to get Fuji's views after the event maybe someone needs to introduce him to some of the local ale houses the night before, I always seemed to ride Enduro's faster when I was half cut the next morning :thumbup:

Will Dougie stuff 'em? Suppose if I were a gambling man my money would be on him

Will Fuji work out how fast is fast for a 5 hour trip? Has he ever ridden a bike more than a few miles round a WTC

Will Grimbo get his crown back? He may set fastest time seems pretty quick on an Enduro Bike

Think it will be between Dougie and Grimbo, with Grimbo maybe being the first up the field, Dougie pipping him on Observation....

It will be interesting to get Fuji's views after the event maybe someone needs to introduce him to some of the local ale houses the night before, I always seemed to ride Enduro's faster when I was half cut the next morning :thumbup:

You going across Gizza??

You going across Gizza??

Might take the BMW up for a blast, however, I not a lover of wet weather riding on a road bike had enough of that when I was an instructor.............................so your weather predictions are??????????????

and yes you will be to blame as you have no excuse about highland mountains affecting weather patterns etc. etc.

Might take the BMW up for a blast, however, I not a lover of wet weather riding on a road bike had enough of that when I was an instructor.............................so your weather predictions are??????????????

and yes you will be to blame as you have no excuse about highland mountains affecting weather patterns etc. etc.

....never heard of the dales ... they are just as big a pain in the butt in terms of accurate forecasts. Dishforth used to be murder

We are heading down Friday, ditching the sprog, peace for a couple of days. Only sacrifice is shopping in Gateshead first.... :thumbup:

Edited by Slapshot 3

Sponsor me please

Not sure if this is allowed on here or not?? I decided to raise some cash for charity, I'm not a big fan of to many charities, but a cousin of mine suffered a brain tumor while very young which he's managed to survive, but it has had a massive effect on his day to day living and that of his parents. So i decided to help the Make-A-Wish Foundation

Edited by billycraig

Sponsor me please

Not sure if this is allowed on here or not?? I decided to raise some cash for charity, I'm not a big fan of to many charities, but a cousin of mine suffered a brain tumor while very young which he's managed to survive, but it has had a massive effect on his day to day living and that of his parents. So i decided to help the Make-A-Wish Foundation

Yes, you need to start your own topic.

You also need to make sure you drink plenty of fluid, tie bottles of water to your fuel cans. Make sure you take enough time to drink it all & don't splutter it all back out about 100 yds down the track. :thumbup: