Did John Actualy Sell Fuji's Duds?

godzilla

John should have dragged Doug and Fuji .... much better salesmen the he was. :guinness: It's just as well the auction ended when it did, poor bugger would have been naked up there. Brilliant night hope Fuji comes back and brings a few of his WTC pals with him

Fairly certain he made David buy the beer when we were out on Thursday night.

I did actually buy a round at the pub at Muker on Thursday night (is that how you spell it?) and I bought drink when I arrived at Richmond Cricket Club. I remained sober...and...I now have a copy of Eric Kitchen's book, (I did a private deal) all my very own to keep!

One other thing, I really like how the Scott organisers do not hand out copies of the results until after the prize giving. It definately adds to the suspense of it all, that's the best way to do it.

Well done to the two 'runners' the lad and lass pictured above who handed out the auction purchases, they worked really hard!

Big John

Edited by Big John

Never mind selling undercrackers - Did John actually buy a round and, if he did, does anyone have photographic evidence?

He got into the Cricket Club first so only had to buy his own....I am reliably informed...I have my spies

GET A GRIP ........ He offered to do the auction so he wouldn't have to buy a round....... ;):guinness:

Edited by Slapshot 3

ergo - you took the auction copy down to Tesco and photocopied it at 5p a page, admit it :guinness:

Nope, did a deal and bought a copy, I was getting embarrased at folks saying: 'I thought of all people you would have been first in the queue to get one!'

So now I have it here number 6/50.

Big John

Edited by Big John