Trials: Carlsbad/san Diego Area

elkay

I'm going to be in the Carlsbad/San Diego area the weekend of Oct 23/24. I wondering if there were any trials going on in the area so I could see how it is done on the west coast. Can anyone guide me to a sanctioning or club website please?

Thanks

There is an ITS event on OCT 23

you might want to check their website ITS website

The event will be about hr north east of the area you are going to. ITS does have bikes to rent too-check out their site and see what you can come up with.

If you just want to ride-Gary LaPlante at motoventures might be able to hook you up 909 767 0991-he is also about an hour north east of where you are going to be. His location has had many california nationals and El Trials.

Edited by motomickey

Hey Elkay,

ITS events are open to all riders. You do not have to attend the school to ride and there are generaly between 30-50 riders. It's very spectator friendly as the sections are all close and pretty much within walking distance.

You can view Southern California trials information at atatrials.com as well

Ringo,

I was wondering if you were still out there. Haven't seen you shaking up the pot as of late. Thanks for the info. I found the points after my last post and saw the number of riders. I'm hoping to do a little spectating and see trials the SoCal way. I'm from the Northeast (Neta).

Thanks again all that responded.

I'm going to be in the Carlsbad/San Diego area the weekend of Oct 23/24. I wondering if there were any trials going on in the area so I could see how it is done on the west coast.  Can anyone guide me to a sanctioning or club website please?

Thanks

Elkay!

You riding, driving or flying?

I could use help getting I bike I would like to buy from out there, if you come back through the middle of the USA? (No I dont know where your from or if any of this would be possible) Im right off I-70 in Kansas...

but thought I would ask on the OFF CHANCE you might have room or something.

bike is actually near to LA, but I might have a person who could get it closer to SanDiego (in Escondido).

My email is stingre&yahoo.com if you have room.

Replace the "&" with the "@" of course ...

thanks.