Montesa Service

windlestone

I have a Gas Gas and i'm going to change to a Montesa 4T. I've just looked on Sandiford's website and the last news article posted is dated Nov 2003.

They don't seem too excited about the new bike.

What is the service like from Sandifords in relation to parts and information?

Gas Gas uk have always been brilliant.

I too have previously owned Gas Gas (who hasn't) and was satisfied with the help from everyone at Shirty's, but I saw the light and bought Mont, firstly you won't need any service from them as there bikes are spot on!

Yeh of course there is the normal wear and tear parts, and Sandifords do a great job of getting spares out to you next day, as they seem to carry plenty of stock. It helps by having a proper work shop manual that comes with the bike so you can identify the exact part no.

Then when you get used to there service, you will be blown out by the help you will get in Scotland, if they helped any more they'd be riding it for you.

I agree Sandifords web site is a little dated but you can get all the details from Trails Central anyway, and I don't think they will have to try and sell the new 4 banger it has already sold itself. :angry:;)

I wouldn't look on their website as a reflection on their service. Shirty has a dead cool, flashy website and a good reputation for service. The Rathmells have no website and still have a good reputation for service. It's not a factor to even take into account. If the service was bad, believe me - somebody would have complained about it on here! :angry:

I wouldn't look on their website as a reflection on their service. Shirty has  a dead cool, flashy website and a good reputation for service. The Rathmells have no website and still have a good reputation for service. It's not a factor to even take into account. If the service was bad, believe me - somebody would have complained about it on here! :)

I posted a topic on here a while ago as regards Sandifords website and the lack of updates and information.

And YOU (incriminating Andy ;) ) said that they were building/planning a new(er) website, any news on that?

Topic Click here

Edited by HRC2002