Traffic Wardens

b40rt

We all love to hate them, but just out of interest, has anybody ever heard of them doing something usefull, like catching a car thief / vandal / bag snatcher. They're always there when you dont want them to be, so chances are, they must see alsorts of things !

We where down at Key West the other day, which is not a place to park a RV. We finally found that we could park in the Navy area, but it was not shown on any tourist maps.

Whilst walking around I saw a Sticker Licker about to ping a car so I walked over and started talking to her about parking an RV and saved the other driver a ticket as he turned up before she had a chance to issue the ticket. We have to stick together and beat them when we can.

We will be in Texas tomorrow, what are the parking inspectors like there?

Probably not as bad as some, but still beware, where are you going? Do you need a few semi-automatic weapons to take home?

Chinese AK-47's are going for around $500 now as I hear. I have one ore two new ones somewhere?

To be honest, I always try to avoid Wal-marts, and major cities witheir associated corruption!

As it seems, there is not really a lot between Florida and Texas, I would have recommended a stop by TTC in TN for a ride there now!

Rlracer is always ready to ride in Tulsa, or there is a great group just outside Wichita Ks that would love to see you, and you can camp as long as you like, beauty! Worth the time! ;)

Watch your manners in Texas Peter, lots of folk there been prominant on our Australian news broadcasts all week stocking up on firearms.

Don't believe every slant from the news! The people buying guns go through all sorts of hoops. They are the honest ones, they are NOT the ones you need to worry about. By definition, the ones we worry about are not the ones buying them legally at reputable shops, and will not do so no matter how many additional regulations the new regime will add on. And I worry more about muggers with knives, not guns.

k

• 4 weeks later...