Australia

cota kid

G'day.

been spending a few days in Sydney and thought I'd share a few things.

1 week from Summer and its freezing, somewhere in NSW it snowed. Reminds me of Summers back in England.

Cracking looking Sheila's.

Sydney is a fantastic city and I will certainly come back, maybe even permanently??????

Great bars and restaurants.

Watched the Rugby League World Final and no one in the pub seemed that bothered, I thought they loved sport, in fact the blokes I spoke too were glad the Kiwi's won.......

A great number of adverts, TV and newspapers for erectile dysfunctional problems.

A lot of press in the newspapers and TV about the problems of domestic violence and some form of white ribbon campaign.

I reminded a lot of Aussies that Dorman Long built their harbour bridge and they are from Middlesbrough and that 75% of the steel came from there.

If Middlesbrough had existed then, Captain Cook would have been a Boro lad.

I would have loved to have done the bridge walk but never got the time to, next time, but your right iit is a impressive sight, especially getting the ferry to and from Manly. Mind you I was surprised how small the Opera House actually was.

Port Darlington now that would be a bit like Port Clarence then?

Lucky sh#6!

Even if I made the trip, I would have to seek our some fellow riders most likely, cannot just go shopping with wifey for that long, just too old and irritable now. I've seen the opera house on the tele, all bout it including its construction details, friggin loverly, lets go ride! And find a pub! ;)

Got one day off in ten days, so never even got to go shopping even if I wanted to. Mind you I managed to get to see plenty of watering holes . The Lord Nelson and the Hero of Waterloo being two great old pubs in the famous Rocks area of Sydney below the bridge.