4t Update Please

neo

Can anyone tell me if the Side Valve 4T will ever be with us?

I mean what happening with GasGas trials bikes....only been minor improvements for many years now.....it's like they've been asleep or something??? ;)

Best of balance.

Neo

Can anyone tell me if the Side Valve 4T will ever be with us?

I mean what happening with GasGas trials bikes....only been minor improvements for many years now.....it's like they've been asleep or something??? ;)

Best of balance.

Neo

Its the newest engine apart from the 4rt (which is based on an older bike?) and the frame is nearly as new as an evo?

Its the newest engine apart from the 4rt (which is based on an older bike?) and the frame is nearly as new as an evo?

Hi Nigel,

I'm not complete sure I understand what you mean by this statement? ;)

Best of balance.

Neo

Hi Nigel,

I'm not complete sure I understand what you mean by this statement? B)

Best of balance.

Neo

He probably means this year all the two stroke models have a new frame. The 4T maybe late but its the latest 4T motor to be developed and its radically different to anything else on the market for trials. You are saying that the trials development dept at Gas Gas have been asleep ???

Now I dont understand what your getting at Neo ;) are you really stevie wonder ?

He probably means this year all the two stroke models have a new frame. The 4T maybe late but its the latest 4T motor to be developed and its radically different to anything else on the market for trials. You are saying that the trials development dept at Gas Gas have been asleep ???

Now I dont understand what your getting at Neo B) are you really stevie wonder ?

You just have to wait, again, longer!

The newest thing out is Baldilocks on a 280, we want the piccies before the crash sessions! ;)

You are saying that the trials development dept at Gas Gas have been asleep ??? ...Now I don't understand what your getting at Neo B) are you really stevie wonder ?

Nope. I'm not stevie wonder but I do wonder about GasGas...buying a 4T and seeing how slowing they are progressing lately.

I admit I've not seen a new GasGas frame in the flesh but it looks almost identical to the old ones in the pics. What's new about it?

I read in another post that the side vale engine may or may not be use in the production version...something to do with overheating. So does anyone know for sure if that side vale engine will be the one?

Cope, I guess your right....just have to wait even longer...again. ;)

Best of balance.

Neo

You just have to wait, again, longer!

The newest thing out is Baldilocks on a 280, we want the piccies before the crash sessions! ;)

I'll get HAM2 my technical assistant to show me how to upload a photo and then you can see pictues

I'm going out today so lets hope i dont crash it !

• 2 weeks later...

OK I'm better informed now....That new frame looks great and combining it with a fuel injected, low profile, 4 stroke. And it all weighs only 67.5Kgs....sounds like a dream...and almost too good to be true :guinness: .

The Beta Evo seems to be in the lime light at the moment but it looks like the 4T Gassa will p*** all over it. :)

Anyone else have more news on this great bike???

Best of balance.

Neo