Shriveled Pink And Wrinkly

easytigrrr

Ditto sealskins as I haven't tried the ex army gortex ones.

Although I think I'll go for the gortex ones next time around as the price looks good and I'm tired of replacing the sealskins when I get a stone/grit/grain of sand in my boot and the bugger wears through,letting in water.

Never gat short sealskins as they are a pain to keep up, only way is to duct tap them to your socks.

Guess which sort i purchased ................. the Wee Guys ! ;) Bassa, might just fling the Buggers in the back of the Drawers and Buy the Long ones. No point in finding out the Short Socks leak when when it's too late !

Guess which sort i purchased ................. the Wee Guys ! ;) Bassa, might just fling the Buggers in the back of the Drawers and Buy the Long ones. No point in finding out the Short Socks leak when when it's too late !

No they're ok, you just have to make sure they are securely attached, it's more from comfort than waterproofness, even if you do get some water in it soon warms up and thats all that matters.