Awareness Bear

nigel dabster

If any of you have seen Derren Brown live you will realise that this is one of his type of observation tests.

Another one is the ping pong doubles team that turn into gorillas.

What it's used for is not to highlight your powers of observation or your ability to spot misdirection, but your ability to focus on the task.

I'll not bore you with the psychology behind it but if you laughed out loud when the gorillas/bears appear(as I did) then you are 'generally':-

Easily bored.

Have the attention span of a small child.

Have an inability to concentrate or focus.

Lack determination/ willpower.

Far too willing to accept a compromise.

Will under achieve in most aspects of you life (job,relationships etc..).....

...And so the character assassination went on :o ..and how the audience laughed at my expense. :guinness: .. when I was singled out.

On the plus side he said he couldn't ''work'' with me as it would take too long to hypnotise me and it was 'unlikely' that anyone would ever sneak up on me :) .

If any of you have seen Derren Brown live you will realise that this is one of his type of observation tests.

Another one is the ping pong doubles team that turn into gorillas.

What it's used for is not to highlight your powers of observation or your ability to spot misdirection, but your ability to focus on the task.

I'll not bore you with the psychology behind it but if you laughed out loud when the gorillas/bears appear(as I did) then you are 'generally':-

Easily bored.

Have the attention span of a small child.

Have an inability to concentrate or focus.

Lack determination/ willpower.

Far too willing to accept a compromise.

Will under achieve in most aspects of you life (job,relationships etc..).....

...And so the character assassination went on :o ..and how the audience laughed at my expense. :guinness: .. when I was singled out.

On the plus side he said he couldn't ''work'' with me as it would take too long to hypnotise me and it was 'unlikely' that anyone would ever sneak up on me :) .

Is that good or bad ?

Is that good or bad ?

It's good for Raga ,Cabs and co. 'cos the only reason I went to the show was to be hypnotised into making me a better trials rider than Mr. Bou...so there..I've put the World title attempt on hold for the mo'. :guinness:

It's good for Raga ,Cabs and co. 'cos the only reason I went to the show was to be hypnotised into making me a better trials rider than Mr. Bou...so there..I've put the World title attempt on hold for the mo'. :guinness:

Should that not be "put the world title attempt on hold for the ma"