Google Earth Problems.

andy m

I am trying to use Google earth and it logs in and drops in to UK and stops and monitor turns off and on and screen is green and icons are large. Tried a few times, also uninstalled then reinstalled and same thing happens. Any ideas ? Thanks in advance.

I am trying to use Google earth and it logs in and drops in to UK and stops and monitor turns off and on and screen is green and icons are large. Tried a few times, also uninstalled then reinstalled and same thing happens. Any ideas ? Thanks in advance.

Maybe our illustrious Vice-President, Mr. Cheney, is visiting there (no one seems to ever know WHERE he is....). I know he had his home and surroundings "erased" from the satellite photos, under Executive Order, and Google is not allowed to show his residence.

Jon

Not interested in any of Dubyas army they can all go and fk themselves. IMHO they are the Gov't that let the financial institutions drag the rest of us down.................big time. Wouldn't **** on the USA if it was on fire. ITYF I speak for the masses over here at present. Thanks for that. :guinness:

Not interested in any of Dubyas army they can all go and fk themselves. IMHO they are the Gov't that let the financial institutions drag the rest of us down.................big time. Wouldn't **** on the USA if it was on fire. ITYF I speak for the masses over here at present. Thanks for that. :guinness:

Now you know why Cheneys residence was "erased"

Now you know why Cheneys residence was "erased"

Well, I apoligize for my feeble attempt at humor, it didn't promote an answer to Bo's question. I am in agreement that if the "erasure" had happened 8 years ago, we'd all be better off. One of the problems with democracy is that sometimes you end up with dictators....

Jon