Kenny The Rooster - Contains Adult Humour

the addict

When I was a young man my father told me I will be able to tell which is the right woman for me, I will feel she's special and she will be "The One"

Sure enough I met a woman and felt something special and she was "The One"

Now after 25 years of marraige, 3 kids and many sleeples nights because of her snoring I still call her "The One"

ITS JUST NOW ITS MARKS OUT OF TEN

Pakistani man on his death bed.

"Sanjita,my wife, are you here?"

"Yes,my husband"

"My sons and daughter, are you both here?"

"Yes, papa we are here"

"My nephews and nieces, are you all here"

"Yes we are all here"

"Cousins, are you all here"

"Yes we are all here"

"Then who's manning the f*****g shop?"

Edited by The Addict

Yorkshire man takes his cat to the vet.

Yorkshire man: "Ayup, lad, I need to talk to thee about me cat."Vet: "Is it a tom?"Yorkshire man: "Nay, I've browt it wi' us."

*A Yorkshire man

My Thai bride says I have a big c*ck.

Sorry, I forgot my punctuation.

My Thai bride says, "I have a big c*ck".

:thumbup:;) ;)

I've told you before, don't buy the cheapest one in the catalogue.

But does ''Ting-Tong Maka-Dan-Dan luv you wery much''

• Like 1

Today I bought myself a new pair of sensible walking boots and a little rucksack . I went for a five mile walk in the lake district.I then stopped and rested on a dry stone wall for a while and had a lovely cup of coffee from my thermos flask . I then walked another five miles and had a chocolate biscuit. I then. . . . . .Oh ! sorry I'm rambling.

-------------------------------------------

A Jewish Rabbi went to a multi-faith conference and became really friendly with an Irish Roman-catholic preist. On their last evening they were having a char rogether over a parting drink when the Priest said "You know Rabbi, one thing I've never been able to understand is your refusal to eat pork. I'm sure you must have been tempted, so, strictly between us, have you ever eaten pork?"

The Rabbi replied "Well, as its just us, I must admit that I did once eat some roast pork with apple sauce and all the trimmings. it was good, but I've managerd to resist the temptation since... But Father, while we're talking about the rules of our religions, I've never really understood your insistence on Celibacy! So, again just between us, have you ever.. you know... been with a girl?"

The priest looked round to make sure that no-one was listening and then said "Well, Rabbi, as its only us here I have to confess that I was once fond of a young lady and we spant the night in bed together..."

A wide grin spread over the Rabbi's face "Ah... It's better than pork isn't it?"

---------------------------------------

Two owls are sat having a beer in a pub. One turns to the other and says, "By the way, I got married last week".

The second one says, "You twit, to who?"

A U.S.Marine squad was marching north of Fallujah when they came upon an Iraqi terrorist who was badly injured and unconscious.

On the opposite side of the road was an American Marine in a similar state.

The Marine was conscious and alert and as first aid was given to both men, the squad leader asked the injured Marine what had happened.

The Marine reported, "I was heavily armed and moving north along the highway here, and coming south was a heavily armed insurgent. We saw each other and both took cover in the ditches along the road.

I yelled to him that Saddam Hussein was a miserable, lowlife scum bag who got what he deserved.

And he yelled back that Barack Obama is a lying, good-for-nothing, left wing Commie who isn't even an American.

So I said that Osama Bin Laden dresses and acts like a frigid, mean-spirited lesbian!

He retaliated by yelling, "Oh yeah? Well, so does Nancy Pelosi!"

"And, there we were, in the middle of the road, shaking hands, when a truck hit us.... :thumbup: