Kenny The Rooster - Contains Adult Humour

the addict

DIARY OF A POMMIE IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA

August 31 - Just got transferred with work from Leeds UK

to our new home in Karratha, Western Australia .

Now this is a town that knows how to live!

Beautiful, sunny days and warm, balmy evenings.

I watched the sunset from a deckchair by our pool yesterday.

It was beautiful. I've finally found my new home. I love it here.

September 13 - Really heating up now. It got to 31 today. No problem

though. Living in air-conditioned home, driving air-conditioned car.

What a pleasure to see the sun every day like this. I'm turning into a

sun-worshipper

I rang the Samaritans the other day 'cos I was feeling quite depressed and, as with most establishments these days, I was put through to the Pakistan call centre.

I told the man on the line that I was feeling suicidal to which he said:''Hmmm..can you drive a truck?''

• Like 2

Mad,mad,mad :madnoel: Wasn't this the bike that was called the kettle?...how can you make an exhaust that suits all those two stroke cycles?

Nope the kettle was the suzuki gt750 also known as the water buffalo or waterbus.

That bike uses kawasaki h1 or h2 top ends, those things were known as the widowmaker due to having all the handling of a bed with a hinge in the middle

Theres a video on you-tube of a nicely done maico mx bike fitted with one of those engines including expansion chambers which would be interesting to ride

Water Buffalo:

suzuki_gt_750_1974_2.jpg

I have had the unfortunate priv of working on a few of them back in the day. Bike made better beer cans when melted down! :thumbup:

Oh, they did ride nice as a cruiser! I think it was about '79 or so I picked up a Suzy 750 4T. It was the mutts nuts, although not quite as quick as the 1000cc bike, was nimble and fast, specially with a 900 Yoshi kit installed. :thumbup:

Edited by copemech

I think the Suzy was on top the Honda at that time, brill commuter, top speed listed at 126mph off stock, but had mine over 150 with the mods, fas enough for me, as I don't really even like going faster on a mod bike. Must remove beer cooler on back at those speeds!

She was a looker too, with a little fairing up front, 4 to 1 and all. Motors were well built! :thumbup:

post-36-0-76604800-1298870139.jpg

Edited by copemech

I took my wife to the pub last night.

I said ''I really love you''.

She said ''Oh yeah,is that you talking or the beer talking?''.

I said ''It's definitely me talking...''.

She said ''That's nice''.

I said ''....to my beer''.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

• 2 weeks later...

First of all my thoughts are with Japan the surrounding area and the peolpe that are affected, but without ''Black Humour'' life would be sad :(:(

So here goes:

Please don't give any money to to aid Japan?

I have just seen a bloke on the TV being interviwed with two Big boats in his drive?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 10 Aftershocks I struggle to find my house too?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Japanese 2012 Windsurfing Team are keen?

They have turned up at Dover already?

Finally two Japanese men survive and get washed up on land, they are saved and begin to thank God?

One says to the other ''that sign is in English, what does it say?''

WELCOME TO MORECOMBE

I phoned my mate in Japan worried about the devastation, all he could do was celebrate?

He kept on going on about a ''RAVE''

Edited by GIZZA5