Kenny The Rooster - Contains Adult Humour

the addict

Tim decided to marry his long time girlfriend.

One evening, after the honeymoon, he was cleaning his golf shoes.

His new wife was standing there watching him. After a long period of silence she finally spoke.

“Tim Darling now that we are married I think it's time you gave up golf. Perhaps you should consider selling your clubs." Tim looked horrified.

She said, “Darling, what's wrong?"

"There for a minute you were sounding like my ex-wife.” Tim replied.

“Ex wife!” she gasped, “You didn't tell me you'd been married before!"

“I haven't!” He replied.

• Like 1

Ooh, all you excited Jockenese people will be stocking up for Burns Night Eve tomorrow, all ready to let your hair down and party. You always seem to take the opportunity to show the world that you take pride in being different to the rest of the U.K. The official photographer for the Scottish National Party has released some photos of last years parade:-

scottish-smootch---99310.jpg

Ooh, all you excited Jockenese people will be stocking up for Burns Night Eve tomorrow, all ready to let your hair down and party. You always seem to take the opportunity to show the world that you take pride in being different to the rest of the U.K. The official photographer for the Scottish National Party has released some photos of last years parade:-

scottish-smootch---99310.jpg

What exactly we're you looking for to find this picture ??????

I googled searched 'Funny Scottish Pictures' I willl admit that I did photo-shop the original pic...I added the flag and foliage in the background :hyper:

I suppose it's my own fault for posting the old 'Sherco and me in the bath' photo because it just lead people on; but Ross, Andy, these personal messages you bombard me with have to stop...Andy, I just don't care about your new pants:-

182.jpg:o

• Like 1