Kenny The Rooster - Contains Adult Humour

the addict

Err.. I just need to clarify it's a physics, school field trip not an offer of employment, sorry if y'all thought I was boasting. I'm still jealous though.

I also would be jealous, seems like a really cool place to visit.

Yes, that's the people and that bloke's her pin-up.

I still think Penny would be a better pin-up

reincarnation-big-bang-theory-kaley-cuoco-einstein-photo-op-demotivational-poster-1265374163.jpg

A man wakes up 06.30, he is going to ride trials with his friends. Opens the garage door, it is pouring outside, cold as hell, a bleak wind. He spends some time inside the garage watching outside; it still pours out and increasingly more, colder and windier.

At 07.30 and given that it will become worse decides to return to bed. Not the perfect day for trials.

He takes off all his clothes in the darkness of the room; and returns to bed.

Whispers to his wife "you cannot imagine the day so miserable, it’s a hell of a day outside

And the woman replies: "And my idiot husband has gone away to ride trials bikes...”

• Like 1

Err.. I just need to clarify it's a physics, school field trip not an offer of employment, sorry if y'all thought I was boasting. I'm still jealous though.

There's a certain former world trials champ whose son (also a trials rider of considerable ability) works at CERN.

Paddy McCoy, an elderly Irish farmer, received a letter from the Department for Work & Pensions stating that they suspected he was not paying his employees the statutory minimum wage and they would send an inspector to interview them.

On the appointed day, the inspector turned up.

"Tell me about your staff," he asked Paddy.

"Well," said Paddy, "there's the farm hand, I pay him £240 a week, and he has a free cottage.

Then there's the housekeeper. She gets £190 a week, along with free board and lodging.

There's also the half-wit. He works a 16 hour day, does 90% of the work, earns about £25 a week along with a bottle of whisky and, as a special treat, occasionally gets to sleep with my wife."

"That's disgraceful" said the inspector, "I need to interview the half-wit."

"That'll be me then," said Paddy.

• Like 2

Lady: Do you really have to drink that much?

Man: Yes

Lady: How much a day?

Man: 3 six-packs

Lady: How much per six-pack?

Man: about $10.00

Lady: And how long have you been drinking?

Man: 15 years

Lady: So 1 six-pack cost $10.00 and you have 3 six-packs a day which puts your spending each month at $900. In one year, it would be $10,800 correct?

Man: Correct

Lady: If in 1 year you spend $10,800 not accounting for inflation, the past 15 years puts your spending at $162,000 correct?

Man: Correct

Lady: Do you know that if you hadn't drank, that money could have been put in a step-up interest savings account and after accounting for compound interest for the past 15 years, you could have bought a Ferrari?

Man: Do you drink?

Lady: No

Man: So where's your fricking Ferrari?

• Like 2