Ever Have One Of Those Dreams?

biffsgasgas

So there i am dreaming away myself to an enchanted island... Hot babes the whole nine yards. The next thing I know I am now riding over this huge pyramid thing.... So me being the responsible one I call Kutchey and tell him that I am taking over the barn and building something huge. An expensive trip to Lowes and I am seeing this come true. He was crazy enough to let me do it... Tomorrow we go back to lay in some rocks and logs and ride the thing in. Its strong as h#ll but knowing me i will break something bike me or the obstical. Zippy got let off the leash so he can come yet the wifey told him to stay off of it. Hahahahahhahahahahha Oh boy i need help!

downsized_1213081946.jpg

downsized_1213081933.jpg

1213081934.jpg

downsized_1213081946.jpg

Too bad Kutcheys 09 Beta wont be there... The 08 beta will have to do. Picks and vids will follow the festivities. If your in michigan tomorrow give a call and stop on by.

--Biff

That should be a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The top of that pyramid looks perfect size for a skid plate. And what the wifey don't know won't hurt me. :D

biffsgasgas Posted Today, 09:49 PM

Its strong as h#ll but knowing me i will break something bike me or the obstical.

I am betting on bike.

Hot babes the whole nine yards

what would have been better, was if you had made several "hot babes". the marketing possibilitys are endless. i have seen the whole pyramid thing before, cost me a fortune. be sure to show the photos to the ambulance driver, it will cheer him up on the drive to hospital! :P

post some action shots, should be interesting. :D

Hey Biff, Was that a "good" dream or a nightmare? Sure looks like fun, let me know when you lunatics are riding...I may just come watch! Perhaps Joe Sr and I can have our own riding session while you guys are healing. Is Joey in town now? We need to get Joey on line here too.

kkep me posted when you are riding over there. It's only 20 minutes for me...Biff you have a the long drive!

On the tractor and disc- knowing Joey's style I'm thinking that the "pro" line uses that as well.

Man that was awesome!

We were all out of shape but Sundays ride really felt good.

About 4 hours of riding and we were all cramped up.

Joe got a bicycle on Saturday and mastered it by Sunday.... Sickens me.

Here are some pics and vids with the phone. Sorry about the quality.

Good pic of Roosen on the logs.

1214081422.jpg

And some vids.

--Biff