Offensive - Two For The Price Of One

b40rt

This is the supposed radio conversation of a US naval ship communicating

with Canadian authorities off the coast of Newfoundland in October 1995.

The Radio conversation was released by the chief of naval operations on

10-Oct-1995.

CANADIANS : please divert your course 15 degrees to the south to avoid

a collision.

AMERICANS : We recommend you divert your course 15 degrees to the north to avoid a collision.

CANADIANS : Negative, you will have to divert your course 15 degrees to

the south to avoid a collision.

AMERICANS : this is the captain of a US Navy Ship, I repeat divert your

course.

CANADIANS : NO, I say again, you divert your course NOW.

AMERICANS : This is the Aircraft Carrier USS LINCOLN, the second largest ship in the United States Atlantic Fleet, We are accompanied

by 3 destroyers, 3 cruisers, and numerous support vessels, I DEMAND

that you change your course 15 degrees to the north, I repeat that's

15 degrees to the north, i repeat that's one five degrees to the north or

counter-measures will be undertaken to ensure the safety of this fleet.

CANADIANS : this is the off shore Newfoundland lighthouse, your call !

I thought for a minute it the American ships Captain must be George W, but that last contact with the Canadians ruled him right out, he is not able to string that many words together and still make sense !

Did you guys manage to fend off all the muslems immigrents? I seem to recall something from the PM telling them to FO?

Seems to me they are a bit thwarted with them in the UK and France!

Hell, most everything here is currently written in Spanish(Mexican) as it seems we must become bilingual to accommodate them, many(read most) whh are or were illegal to begin with! Then we must support them with tax dollars!

You cannot have medical here unless you pay extra! All the tax dollars go to the illegals! And deadbeats! :huh:

Did you guys manage to fend off all the muslems immigrents? I seem to recall something from the PM telling them to FO?

Hell, most everything here is currently written in Spanish(Mexican) as it seems we must become bilingual to accommodate them, many(read most) whh are or were illegal to begin with! Then we must support them with tax dollars!

You cannot have medical here unless you pay extra! All the tax dollars go to the illegals! And deadbeats! :rotfl:

No, we got our share of them here.

Been talk of making it illegal for them to wear there face mask in public, and yeah you guessed, they are being discriminated against.

Same here on medical and getting worse, unless your a polititian the future is looking lean.

Great big party happening over there Cope, didnt you get an invite. :huh:

No, we got our share of them here.

Been talk of making it illegal for them to wear there face mask in public, and yeah you guessed, they are being discriminated against.

Same here on medical and getting worse, unless your a polititian the future is looking lean.

Great big party happening over there Cope, didnt you get an invite. :huh:

No, but the current joke is he is going to send me to University!! :rotfl:

You cannot have medical here unless you pay extra! All the tax dollars go to the illegals! And deadbeats! :huh:

i know what you mean. i used to live in california and EVERY thing was in spanish. if your gonna live in a country, SPEAK THEIR language.

redneck Posted Today, 03:12 PM

QUOTE (copemech @ Jan 18 2009, 08:55 PM) *

You cannot have medical here unless you pay extra! All the tax dollars go to the illegals! And deadbeats! huh.gif

i know what you mean. i used to live in california and EVERY thing was in spanish. if your gonna live in a country, SPEAK THEIR language.

Yep that's right!!! If I moved to the U.K. I would have to learn English!!

Sorry that would be "The Queen's English" and I would have to spell a little dyfferently. :huh:

Remember the Spanish occupied California before America gained control of it.

And did you know, while we

no comprende..(if i spelt that right) je parle un peux de francais e un po italiano. :thumbup:

and no i did not know that. the mexicans are trying to re-take over california....i think its kinda working.

Edited by redneck