09' Scorpa Vids

hop blip and a jump

They have'nt gone belly up, just looking for investers the same as gas gas had to do a couple of years ago to get them through a tight financial time!!

this is the statement from scorpa-

Dear Customers,

As you may know, it is a complicated financial time for a lot of companies. This has been brought about by the difficulties in the banking world. Our company has been obliged to take action to safeguard our operation. We have therefore asked to be put under the protection of the French law. This prevents any attempts to disrupt our production for initially six months, but with the likelihood of indefinite extension. This arrangement is similar to the one you may have heard of in the USA called

Edited by hop blip and a jump

nice quiet 4T very impressive clubman tool. so why in these financially tight times do they spend money anodising the 2T wheels. surely there is a market for a simple reliable bike with no frills. would an extra 5-8kilo make a bike so uncompetative for 80% of club riders. my 5 yr old beta sans graphics is no worse a bike for it and i'd be a no better rider on an 09 with the upgrades..

on the same tack when will car manufacturers think.. hey do you really need alloy wheels, electric windows, metallic paint, colour coded plastics, passenger airbags, cd players, carpets front and rear, roof rails, twee little lights in the boot, passenger lights in the rear, glove box lights, complicated speedos/ trips etc. in thier base models

again the market must be there for a car that goes from a to b reliably and cheaply.. even my new base skoda octavia has far too many extras that i could live without if i saved another 1500 quid..

Edited by totalshell