Club Trials Price?

pete_scorpa3

ithink thast bonkers.. anybody who spends a grand minimum on a bike a fiver in juice a quid on premix 100 quid on boots another ton on a helmet and another 150 on jacket and pants aint short of a couple of quid.

a decent trial is always worth the money, tescos are putting prices down to help the poor and banks certainly arnt. if your products worth 12 quid charge 12 quid. be sure that they wont pay more if your clubs skint..

ithink thast bonkers.. anybody who spends a grand minimum on a bike a fiver in juice a quid on premix 100 quid on boots another ton on a helmet and another 150 on jacket and pants aint short of a couple of quid.

a decent trial is always worth the money, tescos are putting prices down to help the poor and banks certainly arnt. if your products worth 12 quid charge 12 quid. be sure that they wont pay more if your clubs skint..

Which bit is bonkers.... Offering a discount for youngsters or offering a free ride to anyone who provides an observer?

Even allowing for a few end of season trophies and the land owners fee, we make around

hi all, until recently i had to pay for 4 entries everytime i ride with my kids,plus fuel there & for bikes and anything that needs replacing, i am not "well off" but do this as a family thing (wife observes each time we ride ) because we all love it. oldest lad and daughter pay for their own entry now, releiving the pressure, but i must admit i have been gratetful when a club offers a discount for youths/free ride with an observer, but it is not something i expect as a matter of course. clubs have to decide what they can afford dependant on their entry size, pegasus give a bottle of wine or chocolates to observers, perhaps not releiving the credit crunch but a nice gesture and a bit cheaper than a free ride for the club, earl shilton do

i have recently seen a club offering reduced kids entries and also possibly reduced family entries. think it was south shropshire but not certain.

coming from enduros i laughed at my first trial when people where complaining that the entry had gone up

Thanks for that Mac.

Offering a free entry for riders who supply an observer certainly makes it easier to ask peopel to do it.

I think getting obsevrers is by far the worst part of putting on any trial, so anything that's going to make that job better is well worth it.

i have recently seen a club offering reduced kids entries and also possibly reduced family entries. think it was south shropshire but not certain.

coming from enduros i laughed at my first trial when people where complaining that the entry had gone up

Edited by bo drinker