Rarest Production 250 Late Model Trial Bike ?

leebherron

No of course I didn't mean all of them. :thumbup:

The Gassers fell apart because they were over 12 months old, the Rev3's lost their spark and the Sherco's wouldn't start when hot.

The Scorpa's all kept going but their split exhausts sounded terrible so they were excluded by the environmental officer.

The Pre-65's were all black flagged for dropping oil on the circuit (oops wrong sport) and the one person who could afford a Montesa went home because he didn't want to get it dirty.

That left the Yamaha and the Suzuki which don't count becasue they were trail bikes anyway.

See, I didn't mention Xispa's or Greeves, so I've not upset everyone! :wub:

ONLY JOKING!!!!!! ;)

No of course I didn't mean all of them. :thumbup:

The Gassers fell apart because they were over 12 months old, the Rev3's lost their spark and the Sherco's wouldn't start when hot.

The Scorpa's all kept going but their split exhausts sounded terrible so they were excluded by the environmental officer.

The Pre-65's were all black flagged for dropping oil on the circuit (oops wrong sport) and the one person who could afford a Montesa went home because he didn't want to get it dirty.

That left the Yamaha and the Suzuki which don't count becasue they were trail bikes anyway.

See, I didn't mention Xispa's or Greeves, so I've not upset everyone! ;)

ONLY JOKING!!!!!! :D

:wub: sounds about right!!!